Koppers Inc.has its corporate headquarters in the historic Koppers Building in Pittsburgh, PA. The 35-story building was competed in 1929, and for a brief time was the city's tallest. The outside is constructed of polished granite for the first three floors and Indiana limestone for the remaining floors. The three story lobby is finished in Italian Cremo, Spanish Rajo Alcante and Tennessee marbles. The elevator doors, clocks and fixtures are bronze. It has been referred to as one of the largest and best examples of Art Deco architecture of the 1920s and 1930s. Originally owned and occupied by the Koppers Company, it became a multi-tenanted building in 1990. Koppers Inc. is the largest tenant.